Making compassionate hospice and palliative care available to everyone in need is our highest priority.
How would you like to contribute?
Memorial Donation (In Memory Of)
Honoree Donation (In Living Tribute)
Camp Erin Donation
Oceanside Yacht Club Charity Regatta Donation
Ensure Our Mission Endures
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, The Elizabeth Hospice works hard to ensure that no patient is turned away and services are available to all in need. And with your assistance, we are able to provide our invaluable, compassionate, quality care to the community.
CAR DONATION PROGRAM: Donate a car or other vehicle to The Elizabeth Hospice and help provide exceptional service to patients and their families. Each vehicle donation helps The Elizabeth Hospice provide quality care to all patient in need. Make a difference today! Visit http://elizabethhospice.careasy.org/HOME.html or learn more or call our car program vendor at 855-500-RIDE or 855-500-7433.
I.R.S. 501(c)(3) nonprofit status number is 95-3275679.
The organization operates on a July through June fiscal year
and 990 forms are available upon request.
View our 2015 Annual Report
- Hospice Care Fund
- Online through Blackbaud Merchant Services
- By Mail
Send check or money order made payable to:
The Elizabeth Hospice
500 La Terraza Blvd., Ste. 130
Escondido, CA 92025
- Download our Donation form here
- By Phone
Call our Philanthropy Department toll-free at 800-797-2050
- Memorial and Tribute
Gifts offer a tangible way to honor a loved one who has left us, pay tribute to someone who has touched your life in a special way, or celebrate a special occasion. You may also recognize outstanding service by the hospice team through a tribute gift.
- Real estate
- Retirement plan and insurance beneficiary designations
- Charitable Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Wings of Hope
The Elizabeth Hospice holds an Annual Wings of Hope community celebration in the spring. This participatory event is open to all ages and is an uplifting opportunity to celebrate those who have touched our lives. Donate Now
- Light Up a Life
Our annual Light Up a Life ceremony, held in December brings community members together, with The Elizabeth Hospice, to celebrate and remember those who have been a light in our lives. The event usually features music, touching speakers, and a candle lighting ceremony followed with refreshments and reflection. Donate Now
- Oceanside Yacht Club Charity Fundraiser
We also put on an annual Charity Regatta to benefit The Elizabeth Hospice. The two-day event commences with sailboat races both Saturday and Sunday starting at noon. All weekend, food and drink will be available for purchase at the post-race party. The party, on both days, will feature live music, a silent auction, and merchandise with all proceeds supporting the programs and services of The Elizabeth Hospice. Donate Now
- Camp Erin San Diego Golf Tournament
Enjoy a great day of golf and/or fun at our dinner auction each year during the Camp Erin San Diego Golf Tournament, hosted by The Elizabeth Hospice. Proceeds from the golf tournament and dinner auction benefit our Children’s Bereavement Program, including Camp Erin® San Diego, a three-day camp for children who have experienced the death of someone close to them. For more information, or to sign-up to play golf or attend the dinner auction, visit our golf event website at http://birdeasepro.com/CampErin.
- Print services for bereavement newsletters
- Laptops and wireless cards for clinical field staff
- Art supplies and coloring books for children and teen bereavement counseling
- Five Wishes Booklets
- Employee Giving CampaignsDo you know what your company’s corporate giving policy is? Many businesses choose not-for-profit partners on the recommendation of their employees. Often, they will match financial donations and volunteer hours. If you wish to help generate donations for The Elizabeth Hospice, you may do so by making an introduction. Please inquire with your Human Resources Department or Corporate Volunteer Coordinator.