The Elizabeth Hospice is one of the few hospices nationwide to have earned certification from the American Heart Association for specialized palliative and hospice care for patients with heart failure. This certification signifies that our services are based on the latest evidence-based guidelines for care and quality of life for heart failure patients. It demonstrates our organization’s commitment to providing the highest quality of care.
What this means for you.
Your highly trained, experienced care team takes a holistic approach to treating the medical, social and emotional needs unique to heart failure patients.
- Relieving symptoms of fatigue, pain, and shortness of breath (dyspnea)
- Monitoring the trajectory of your illness
- Promoting quality of life
- Educating you and your family about symptoms, medications and diet
- Aiding you and your family in preparedness planning
- Providing support services to family caregivers
We’re here to help you. To learn more about how to benefit from this specialized care, please reach out to The Elizabeth Hospice at 833.349.2050.