Hospice is a promise of comfort for people dealing with the challenges of a life-limiting condition. Your compassionate care team from The Elizabeth Hospice will help you have an alert, pain-free life, and manage your symptoms so your days may be spent with dignity and quality. By providing physical and emotional support, we strive to help you make the most of every moment of living.
Our hospice care for adults takes place wherever you choose to live: at home, in an assisted living facility, or residential home.
Adult Hospice Services include:
- Expert pain management
- Relief from symptoms
- Comfort care
- Physical, occupational, respiratory and speech therapy
- Dietary counseling
- Daily activity assistance
- Medical supplies
- Spiritual and emotional support
- Grief and bereavement support
- On-call specialists, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Financial counseling and assistance
A diagnosis of a serious or chronic illness often takes a family by surprise. We help families cope with the stress and emotions associated with a loved one’s serious illness. We will be your partner in hospice care and bereavement support so that you don’t have to take this journey alone.